Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY ...

Today woke up and it was a nice sunny morning, hopped on my bike with my t-shirt and all. Then came the clouds, and more clouds, then came the rain, and it got cold. My t-shirt fashion didn't look so good anymore. It was pouring cats and dogs, next time I will have to remember to bring a raincoat or something. Just chilled around school a bit, saw the baseball kids studying hard for the upcoming mid-term tests. Thought I would poke my head in and bother them a bit, quizzed Mr. Ota and Mr. Shiroi, they got most of the words right, pretty good. Made my rounds and went over to the 3rd grade kids, I don't teach em but they know me and I know them a little. Funny bunch, always talking about muscles, wanna see the muscles. Talked to Mr. All-Star pitcher Sato a bit, nice kid. He is gonna be a future pro pitcher for sure. Coach Hirano was funny as he came around and told me, "He is baka" which translates to "He is stupid", haha. But I know the kids all try their best. After that I just jacked a umbrella from the custodian room, gotta get a good one of course for the ride back home in the rain.

No comments: