Wednesday, January 18, 2006

YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY

Yeah thats why i like living in japan, its always new everyday. I was walking in the halls with my hands in my pockets, because i usually always do it, i am a hand pocket man and plus my hands were cold, but then my teacher went by me and said that its not good? I said "really? why?" Then he told me that it gives a bad impression to do that. Mmm .. i guess so, never heard of it before, but i can understand, maybe its like the young cool punks or the old geezers that do it. Guess i wont be doing that at school anymore, but i cant resist to do it out in public, i am a pocket person.

Then i was talking to my principal and vice principal at elementary school, they are funny guys, somehow the topic got onto gay guys, and vp used elton john as a example. He said in japanese they call it "homo tomodachi ホモ友達" or in other words, homo friend. Very interesting put, then i was like he i took pictures from my thailand trip, and i forgot that the she/man pics were on there. At first they were like oh baby, then i told them they are guys, and they were like whao! I was like homo tomodachi, but they said oh no, its like "new man" .. ha ha ha .. then they saw my pics with the dancers, and i think they thought i swung the other way .. ha ha ha .. how embarassing, even the girl teacher said they were very cute, oh my!

No comments: