Friday, December 30, 2005

THE 'TUDE

Yes, the attitude, even though in Laos most of the people are wonderful and nice, of course some are bit crazy and yeah some bitchy, thats anywhere u go. Went to the bakery the other day, and ordered my food, she didnt utter any words as if she was mute. I asked that in english, then in Lao i asked her to take it to go. She still didnt say anything, but took my order about 5-7 minutes early and kindly threw it into the bag, and gave me a nasty look. What a bitch!!! I know some of these people probably hate serving the nasty foreigners who will in one sitting spend up to half a persons monthly salary on some cookies and cake and coffee. So i understand that, but still, damn nasty girl, go home and take some people skills. You dont see me going around japan and bitching at everyone everyday. It was like the girl was from mainland china or something, the next thing would be that she would go out no the streets and huck a big lugee ... Geezzzz

No comments: